Summertime Special $29 Exam + X-Ray, Includes Free Orthodontics Consultation
- Offer valid only for ages 14 and under
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or insurance plan
- Hurry! Offer won’t last long!
Make Your Child’s Pediatric Dental Care a Priority
The earlier you start practicing oral hygiene for your child, the better. The sooner kids get regular dental checkups, the more likely it is they will develop healthy dental habits that will last a lifetime. Our Pediatric Dentists will give your child’s dental care a running start with early routine checkups that will help prevent cavities, tooth decay, and poor oral hygiene. Schedule an exam and x-rays with a free orthodontics consultation today!
Same Day Appointments Available!
When Should My Child See a Dentist?
The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD) recommends that a child should go to the dentist by the age of 1 or within six months after the first tooth erupts. Primary teeth can start growing in around 6 months of age.
How Should I Prepare My Child for The Dentist?
If you’re taking your child to the dentist around the time the first tooth erupts, they are most likely too young to know what’s going on. If your child is older than 2 years old, he or she may have some anxiety for the first time. Every child acts differently when it comes to going to the dentist. Some helpful tips include:
- Starting checkups early and prep at home before the first visit
- Your kid will be more comfortable having their teeth checked in a dentist’s office if they have already experienced it at home
- Bring your child to your own appointments
- Taking them with you on your own appointments can get them familiar with the environment and staff
- Timing is important
- It’s best to schedule appointments when your child is comfortable, rested and in a good mood
- Have a positive attitude
- Positive vibes are key. It’s best to keep a happy and upbeat attitude when it comes to the dentist office
Great staff on Eastern/Serene
From my experience, the Staff at Absolute Dental on Eastern/Serene is awesome. You should go there. Minh, the dental hygenist…
Give great direction on handling charges and insurance!
I love this place because they are really down to earth. Not stuffy like most medical offices. The staff will…
Sparks location is amazing!
I've been going to MY absolute dental since 4/2015. They are absolutely awesome I've been hospitalized most of this time…
Very clean, Great Customer Service!
The blue diamond location is very clean and displays great customer service. Yvonne was very helpful and greeted me right…
The staff is very welcoming here!
This Absolute Dental is awesome , the staff and Doc. always smiling ,nice and welcoming... Thank you all for keeping…
Very helpful with insurance!
Great office! Had extractions done on wisdom teeth with no pain and actually took longer waiting for the local to…