Special $29 Exam + X-Ray, Includes Free Orthodontics Consultation
- Offer valid only for ages 14 and under
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or insurance plan
- Hurry! Offer won’t last long!
Make Your Child’s Pediatric Dental Care a Priority
The earlier you start practicing oral hygiene for your child, the better. The sooner kids get regular dental checkups, the more likely it is they will develop healthy dental habits that will last a lifetime. Our Pediatric Dentists will give your child’s dental care a running start with early routine checkups that will help prevent cavities, tooth decay, and poor oral hygiene. Schedule an exam and x-rays with a free orthodontics consultation today!
When Should My Child See a Dentist?
The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD) recommends that a child should go to the dentist by the age of 1 or within six months after the first tooth erupts. Primary teeth can start growing in around 6 months of age.
How Should I Prepare My Child for The Dentist?
If you’re taking your child to the dentist around the time the first tooth erupts, they are most likely too young to know what’s going on. If your child is older than 2 years old, he or she may have some anxiety for the first time. Every child acts differently when it comes to going to the dentist. Some helpful tips include:
- Starting checkups early and prep at home before the first visit
- Your kid will be more comfortable having their teeth checked in a dentist’s office if they have already experienced it at home
- Bring your child to your own appointments
- Taking them with you on your own appointments can get them familiar with the environment and staff
- Timing is important
- It’s best to schedule appointments when your child is comfortable, rested and in a good mood
- Have a positive attitude
- Positive vibes are key. It’s best to keep a happy and upbeat attitude when it comes to the dentist office
A Beautiful Smile Starts Today!
Love this dentist office!!! Doctor Navales is possibly one of the sweetest doctors I've ever met!! All of her assistants…
Kayleen did a great job polishing my teeth!
I am very happy with the care for my teeth and gums that I have been getting coming here. I…
Great with my kids!
I took my kids here to get a second opinion on some work that needed to be done on their…
The staff had so much patience with us!
I am just writing this to say thank you so much for the way your team works. I went into…
Great results with teeth whitening!
When the opportunity presented itself to find a new dental home, I was pleasantly surprised at my experience with Absolute…
Love the location on Eastern & Serene!
The Staff at Absolute Dental on Eastern/Serene is awesome. You should go there. No offense but my dental hygienist Minh…