Absolute Dental values the health and safety of both our affiliated patients and team members. In addition to current OSHA and CDC regulations and guidelines, we have implemented additional infection control protocols in practices given the current conditions of COVID-19. Please know that we are doing everything we can to make your visit both an enjoyable and safe one!
To protect yourself and reduce community spread, please follow these basic housekeeping rules suggested by the CDC:
- Stay home when you are sick
- Wash your hands frequently with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds
- Cover your mouth with tissues whenever you sneeze, and discard used tissues in the trash
- Avoid people who are sick with respiratory symptoms
- Clean frequently touched surfaces
In addition, if you are experiencing any flu like symptoms (sore throat, fever, aches), it’s important that you stay at home and reschedule your appointment for a later date. Thank you in advance for partnering with Absolute Dental in keeping our communities safe and we hope to see you soon!