9492 Double R Boulevard suite a
Reno, Nevada 89521
Phone Number: (844) 876-4536
Monday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Dental Services in Reno
Dentists near me in Reno, Nevada
With several locations throughout Reno, we make it easier than ever to stay on top of your oral health. Use our location finder to see which dental office is closest to you, and make an appointment today! You can also contact our team to learn more about our services or get directions to our office.
About Absolute Dental in Reno
Absolute Dental is committed to providing quality dental care that is accessible and affordable for the whole family. Our skilled Reno dentists provide all the essential services you need for a bright and healthy smile, including general, pediatric, orthodontic, emergency, and cosmetic dentistry.
If it’s time to get your dental health back on track, Absolute Dental is ready to help. We have four convenient dental offices in Reno and more locations opening to serve the Northern Nevada community.
Prioritize your family’s dental health! Book an appointment online now.
What general dentistry services do we offer?
Our affordable general dentist Reno team specializes in routine dental care, preventative treatments, and skilled procedures, including:
- Teeth cleaning – Regularly removing bacteria and plaque from the teeth using special dental tools will prevent cavities, gum disease, and other dental issues.
- Tooth filling – Our team expertly removes tooth decay and fills the tooth with durable composite material that strengthens and protects the tooth.
- Root canal – Clear away infection and get pain relief for throbbing toothaches with a root canal procedure.
- Dental crown – After more extensive procedures or if a tooth is damaged, a dental crown is used to cap the tooth to prevent further issues.
- Wisdom teeth removal – Remove one or more wisdom teeth that are causing overcrowding, impaction, or putting your oral health at risk.
- Sleep dentistry – Get the care you need and deserve with several sedation options that will keep you calm, comfortable, and pain-free.
- Oral cancer screening – If you have a high risk of developing oral cancer, our team can screen for early signs in our office.
What pediatric dentistry services do we offer?
Because children need special dental care as they develop, our kid dentist Reno team focuses on preventative treatments and building strong habits that support a healthy smile. Our services include:
- Bi-annual teeth cleaning – Removing bacteria, tartar, and plaque buildup every six months can help your child’s teeth stay strong and cavity-free.
- Tooth filling – When cavities form, our team will clear the decay and use a natural-looking composite filling to restore the tooth.
- Fluoride treatment – Fluoride treatments strengthen your child’s tooth enamel and protect the teeth from harmful bacteria that cause tooth decay.
- Dental sealants – Adding a protective layer to your child’s molars with dental sealants is another way to prevent cavities and other dental issues.
- Wisdom teeth extraction – Having problematic wisdom teeth removed during adolescence can save your child from needing more extensive procedures as an adult.
What emergency services do we offer?
Dental emergencies can happen to anyone. When they do, our emergency dentist Reno team has the skills and expertise to help. Our emergency treatments include:
- Chipped or cracked teeth – A chipped or fractured tooth can be painful and leave you vulnerable to infections. If this happens, head to our office with no appointment needed.
- Loose or knocked-out teeth – If a fall or blow to the mouth causes a tooth to become loose or detach completely, it’s possible to reattach it! See our Reno dentists right away for immediate treatment.
- Broken or missing dental work – If your braces, fillings, crowns, or other dental equipment breaks, we can repair the damage and reduce the risk of irritation or choking.
- Severe toothache – Throbbing toothaches are not likely to get better on their own. Our dentists will find the cause and put together a treatment plan immediately.
What cosmetic dentistry services do we offer?
If you’re not happy with the appearance of your teeth, our cosmetic dentistry Reno team offers affordable treatments that can give you the smile you’ve always wanted. Our services include:
- Teeth whitening – Target those stubborn dental stains with a professional teeth whitening treatment that delivers instant results.
- Porcelain veneers – A thin layer of natural-looking porcelain can create the perfect smile without lengthy dental treatments.
- Dental implants – A permanent dental implant can replace a missing tooth, improve appearance and functionality, and prevent bone loss in the jaw.
- Dental bridge – A dental bridge is an affordable option for a missing tooth or teeth when the gap is between two healthy teeth.
- Dentures – If you have multiple missing teeth, dentures are the ideal solution to restore your confidence when eating, speaking, and smiling.
What orthodontic services do we offer?
Whether you have mild issues with crooked teeth or more severe misalignment problems, Absolute Dental provides the best orthodontic treatment Reno has to offer, including:
- Metal braces – Traditional metal braces can treat any type of misalignment with durable metal brackets and wires that gradually align the teeth.
- Clear braces – Clear braces are a more discreet treatment option than metal braces, using ceramic brackets that blend in with the natural color of your teeth.
- Invisible braces – Skip the brackets and wires and get straighter teeth in just a few months with invisible plastic aligners!
- Invisalign® – We proudly offer the Invisalign system, which has helped millions of people perfect their smiles with invisible alignment trays that fit directly over the teeth.
Family dentist in Reno, Nevada – make an appointment
Your dental health is a vital component of your overall health. At Absolute Dental, our team offers affordable services with a gentle, supportive approach that keeps you on track. We accept most dental insurance plans and can work with you on flexible payment schedules that fit your budget. Contact us today to learn more!
Impacted Wisdom Teeth. (2022).