Dental Services in Minden, NV
Whether you are a student attending Western Nevada College or are a local resident looking for dentists near me in Minden, it is easy to find the dental service you require at Absolute Dental. Our Minden, NV, dental office is conveniently located at 1664 U.S. Highway 395 North in Suite 103 and offers a full range of dental services.
It is easy to find affordable dental services at our Minden, NV, dental office. Schedule an appointment today.
General Dentistry Services
It is easy to keep up with your bi-annual dental exams and cleanings. Regular checkups help keep your teeth and gums healthy while helping to identify potential problems, such as cavities and gum disease.
Orthodontic Dentistry Services
You do not have to travel far to find experienced orthodontists. At Absolute Dental, we offer affordable options for braces in Minden for adults, tweens, and teens. We provide access to the following:
- Metal Braces
- Clear Ceramic Braces
- Invisible Braces
Our orthodontists will work with you to determine the most appropriate treatment for yourself or your child. Throughout the treatment, we will verify progress and make adjustments as needed until you or your child achieves a beautiful smile.
Pediatric Dentistry Services
Absolute Dental in Minden, NV, is a full-service dental office for the entire family. Our pediatric dentists are experienced in working with younger patients. Our children’s dentists help alleviate their fears and concerns while creating positive dental experiences to help them develop good oral hygiene habits.
Cosmetic Dentistry Services
When you want to make improvements to your smile, we are here to help. We offer a wide range of different cosmetic dentistry services to suit your specific needs, including:
- Veneers – Veneers are a great way to cover up imperfections like chips and gaps by having tooth-colored caps placed over the front of the teeth.
- Implants – Dental implants are an ideal solution when you are missing a few teeth in different locations. Each implant is made from tooth-color materials to match the color of your teeth for a natural look and feel.
- Bridges – When you have missing teeth adjacent to one another, a dental bridge could be the cosmetic solution you need to give the appearance of a complete set of teeth. Dental bridges use the existing teeth for support and can be permanently installed or be removable.
- Dentures – In situations where implants or bridges are not viable, partial and full denture plates can help you get a beautiful smile. Our dentures are custom-fitted to your jaw and mouth to ensure a proper fit.
- Crowns – Crowns are used when you have a healthy tooth root but the surface structure has been damaged in some manner. Crowns are a “cap” that is made to represent the upper part of the tooth and is secured to the lower part of the healthy tooth. Crowns are also recommended to maintain a natural-looking tooth after a root canal procedure.
- Teeth Whitening – It is easy to get vibrant-looking teeth by having them professionally whitened at our dental office in Minden. We also recommend teeth whitening before any artificial tooth replacement to ensure your new tooth or teeth are bright, white, and beautiful.
Oral Surgery Dentistry Services
- Tooth Fillings – When you have cavities, tooth fillings help preserve the tooth and avoid having it extracted. However, if cavities are left untreated, they can lead to infections that can require a root canal and tooth extraction.
- Wisdom Teeth Extractions – When wisdom teeth create problems, such as overcrowding or being impacted, removing them can help prevent dental issues later.
- Root Canals – When an infection has spread into the pulp and nerve endings in the tooth root, a root canal is needed to remove the infection.
- Tooth Extractions – While the goal of our Minden dentists is to attempt to preserve and save teeth whenever possible, sometimes teeth simply cannot be saved. So, the best solution is to have them extracted. Tooth extractions can also be used when your teeth are overcrowding your jaw to free up space.
- Dental Bone Grafts – Bone grafts can replace bone loss from your jaw.
- Jaw Deformities – Jaw deformities can be corrected by reshaping, removing, or adding bone to your jaw.
Periodontal Disease Dentistry Services
The early stage of periodontitis is commonly called gum disease. This condition is where the gum tissue becomes irritated and infected. When treated in this stage, it is possible to reverse its effects.
However, if left untreated, the gum tissue will slowly recede, exposing more of the lower part of the tooth. As the disease progresses through different stages, it is no longer possible to reverse its effects.
Our periodontal disease dentistry services are designed to help people with periodontitis manage and maintain their condition and prevent it from worsening. We work with you to determine the most appropriate treatment plan to prevent tooth loss and restore healthy gums.
Sedation Dentistry Services
Absolute Dental in Minden, NV, is pleased to offer our patients sedation dentistry services, where they will be put to sleep during their dental procedures. This form of dentistry is ideal for anyone of any age with fears or phobias of dentists. It can also be used for people with low pain tolerances or those that cannot sit still for long periods.
Emergency Dentistry Services
When you have a dental emergency in Minden, we understand you need to see a dentist immediately. At our dental office, we can always accommodate dental emergencies when they occur, such as:
- Bleeding Gums
- Broken or Cracked Teeth
- Knocked-Out Teeth
- Loose Teeth
- Extreme Toothaches
- Missing or Loose Fillings
- Chipped or Broken Dental Crowns
- Damage or Broken Orthodontic Equipment or Braces
Dental emergencies always take priority at our dental office, so you do not need an appointment, and walk-ins are accepted.
Get the Smile You Deserve Today
Maintaining proper oral health at Absolute Dental in Minden, NV, is easy. Along with our general dentistry services, we provide access to all the dental services you need to achieve the gorgeous smile you deserve.
Schedule dental services in Minden at Absolute Dental by booking your appointment today.
Feintuch, S. (2019). 6 Ways to Keep Your Gums Healthy.
Dental Implants: What You Should Know. (2021).
Periodontitis – Symptoms and Causes. (2020).