Las Vegas Pediatric Dentist - Stewart & North Nellis
Table of Contents
You can find this dentist on Nellis and Stewart in the northeast area of Las Vegas. Using I-515, take the Charleston Blvd exit and head east. In less than two miles, make a left onto N Nellis Blvd. Go past The Vitamin Shoppe, and you’ll find Absolute Dental on your right across the parking lot from Denny’s.
About Absolute Dental – Stewart Kids Location
Absolute Dental proudly serves Las Vegas, NV with our modern dental office that is both comfortable and convenient. Our compassionate dentists and experienced staff provide excellent dental care for patients of all ages.
We offer multiple dental services including routine exams and cleanings, pediatric dentistry, braces, and cosmetic treatments, all under one roof. We are currently accepting new patients.
About our pediatric dentist Las Vegas office
Specializing in dental care for pediatric patients and their families, our Las Vegas dentists provide quality children’s dental services, orthodontic treatment, and essential procedures to keep smiles bright and healthy. Whether you need an emergency pediatric dentist or a family dentist to keep your oral health on track, Absolute Dental has you covered.
We are currently accepting new patients and hope to partner with you for all your dental health needs. Contact us to learn more about our children’s dentistry and orthodontics services.
Make your family’s dental health a priority. Schedule an appointment today!
What pediatric dentistry services do we offer?
As soon as your child’s first baby tooth erupts, it’s time to set them up for success with healthy habits and a trusted children’s dentist. Children’s dental care will help to build good oral hygiene routines, boost your child’s confidence, and ensure their development is on track. We use a gentle and supportive approach with kids to make their experience positive. Our pediatric dental services include:
- Pediatric teeth cleanings – Prevent tooth decay, gum diseases, and other dental issues with bi-annual cleanings that remove plaque and bacteria.
- Tooth fillings – If your child develops a cavity, a filling is an effective treatment that removes decay and fills the tooth with durable, tooth-colored composite material.
- Fluoride treatments – Regular fluoride treatments will help strengthen your child’s tooth enamel and prevent cavities.
- Dental sealants – As an extra layer of protection against cavities, dental sealants go over the molars to block out bacteria and food particles that cause tooth decay.
- Custom mouthguards and nightguards – If your kids play high-impact sports or grind their teeth, they’re at risk of damaging their teeth. Our team provides custom mouthguards and nightguards to keep their smiles protected.
- Wisdom teeth extractions – Many teens will need their wisdom teeth removed to prevent overcrowding and other issues. Removing wisdom teeth early may help your child avoid dental problems as an adult.
- Sedation dentistry – Sleep dentistry helps anxious children feel relaxed and comfortable during procedures so they can get the care they need.
What general dentistry services do we offer?
Our general dentists provide expert preventative care and dental services for common issues:
- Dental cleanings – A deep teeth cleaning is crucial to your oral health. Our team will remove buildup between the teeth, just under the gums, and other hard-to-reach places.
- Dental fillings – Get ahead of tooth decay before cavities cause more extensive damage with a durable and long-lasting tooth filling.
- Dental crowns – A natural-looking dental crown caps a damaged or broken tooth to provide protection and improve functionality.
- Dental emergencies – If you experience a sudden dental emergency, our emergency dental Las Vegas team is ready to help. An emergency dentist provides immediate treatment for broken or chipped teeth, loose or knocked-out teeth, and other emergencies with no appointment needed.
What orthodontic and cosmetic dentistry services do we offer?
Our team also offers cosmetic services and orthodontic treatments to improve your smile’s appearance:
- Metal braces – Traditional metal braces have come a long way and are still the ideal choice for patients of all ages with dental misalignments.
- Invisible braces – Looking for clear aligners for teens and adults? Invisible braces use clear, plastic trays to progressively straighten teeth in the most discreet way.
- Invisalign® – Ask our orthodontists about the popular Invisalign® system, our special discounts, and whether it’s the best choice for you or your teen.
- Teeth whitening – Professional teeth whitening treatments remove stubborn stains and brighten your teeth by several shades. Check out teeth whitening before and after images to see what a difference teeth whitening can make!
Pediatric dentistry FAQs
What is a pediatric dentist?
A pediatric dentist specializes in dental care for children and teens. Children have unique dental needs and require different procedures and a gentle approach to keep their teeth looking and feeling their best. A pediatric dentist is trained to provide this type of dental care to kids.
How do I choose a pediatric dentist?
When choosing the best dentist for your child, look for a combination of overall experience, expertise in child dentistry, and a warm and welcoming environment. You want a dentist who can help your child develop good habits through encouragement and patience.
How much does a pediatric dentist visit cost?
Your dental insurance will cover the majority of common pediatric treatments and procedures. If you don’t have insurance or the service is not covered, talk to our team about discounts, flexible payment plans, or our SmileSaver program.
Make an appointment today!
Stay on top of your family’s dental health by teaming up with Absolute Dental! Our team offers all the services you need for a strong and confident smile. Contact us to learn more or make an appointment online today!
Bruxism (teeth grinding). (2017).
Kaur, P., et al. (2017). Impact of Dental Disorders and its Influence on Self Esteem Levels among Adolescents.
What Is a Pediatric Dentist?. (2023).
We Accept Most Dental Insurances
No dental insurance? No Problem!
Learn about our Smile Saver Program which offers discounts for the dental services you need at an affordable price.