Your Family Dentist in Las Vegas
Table Of Contents
About This Family Dental Office
Located inside Cano Health, this Absolute Dental office specializes in family dental care for patients of all ages. Our skilled team provides preventative care and essential dental services to keep your teeth healthy and your smile looking bright.
Whether you need a general dentist or orthodontic treatment to straighten your teeth and improve the look of your smile, we offer all dentistry in one convenient location. Using cutting-edge techniques and state-of-the-art equipment in our beautiful modern office, we’ll help you and your family stay on top of your oral health.
What General Dentistry Services Do We Offer?
Our Las Vegas general dentists focus on overall dental health with treatments and procedures for common dental issues. Our services include:
- Teeth cleanings – Using special dental tools, we remove harmful plaque buildup and bacteria to prevent tooth decay and gum disease
- Tooth fillings – Cavities and tooth decay can cause significant issues if not treated. A dental filling procedure removes the damaged part of the tooth and fills it with a durable composite material.
- Root canal – When an infection reaches the inner part of the tooth, it can cause severe toothaches. We can remove the infected tissue and save the tooth from further damage with a root canal.
- Dental crowns – A dental crown protects broken or exposed teeth by capping the top of the tooth after a procedure or a dental emergency. Ask us about our dental crown cost and flexible payment plans!
- Wisdom tooth extraction – Our team can remove problematic wisdom teeth before they cause overcrowding, pain, and other issues
- Sleep dentistry – We offer different levels of sedation to help stressed or anxious patients stay calm and relaxed during dental procedures
What Cosmetic Dentistry Services Do We Offer?
We can make your dream smile a reality with affordable cosmetic procedures designed to enhance the look of your smile.
- Teeth whitening – Brighten your smile and remove dental stains with a professional teeth whitening treatment
- Porcelain veneers – If you want instant results without lengthy treatments, porcelain veneers cover up imperfections for a brighter, more even smile
- Dental implants – If you need replacement teeth, dental implants are permanent solutions for missing teeth that also prevent bone loss in the jaw
- Dental bridges – A dental bridge is an affordable treatment for missing teeth that attaches a false tooth to two healthy teeth to fill the gap
- Dentures – For multiple missing teeth, full or partial dentures improve the appearance and functionality of your smile without invasive procedures
What Orthodontic Services Do We Offer?
If you have issues with crooked teeth, braces may be a viable option. Our trusted team of Las Vegas orthodontists offers different types of braces that correct a variety of dental misalignments, including overcrowding, spacing issues, and bite problems.
- Metal braces – Traditional metal braces use medical-grade stainless steel metal brackets and wires that apply gentle pressure to successfully align your smile. Ask us about our ligating braces and special discounts!
- Ceramic braces – Clear or ceramic braces are similar to metal braces but have tooth-colored ceramic brackets that are less noticeable than metal ones
- Invisible braces – If you want a more discreet orthodontic treatment, invisible braces are a series of plastic aligners that fit directly over your teeth
- Invisalign® – The Invisalign® system is an excellent option for teens and adults who want to straighten crooked teeth in only a matter of months
Located on Charleston Blvd and Arville St inside Cano Health, our family dental office is easily accessible from anywhere in the city. Using the US-95, take the Decatur exit and turn left to head south. Then, make a left on W Charleston Blvd. You’ll find our office on your right side past Office Depot in the same parking lot as the Walmart Supercenter.
Make An Appointment At Absolute Dental Today!
Absolute Dental makes quality dental care easy and accessible. With special discounts, flexible payment plans, and partnerships with most dental insurance, you can get the care your family needs to smile confidently. Contact our team to learn more about our dental services or schedule an appointment online to get started.
Burke, D. (2022). Malocclusion of the Teeth.
Dental Crowns. (2023).
Seladi-Schulman, J. (2021). What Are Self-Ligating Braces?
We Accept Most Dental Insurances
No dental insurance? No Problem!
Learn about our Smile Saver Program which offers discounts for the dental services you need at an affordable price.