Experienced Dentists in Summerhill Plaza - Las Vegas, NV
Call (844) 8-SMILE-NOW for an appointment!
Table of Contents
|Directions To Our Lake Mead office||About Absolute Dental’s Buffalo & West Lake Mead Location|
|What Dental Services Do We Offer?||Quality Dental Care And Services In Las Vegas|
Directions To Our Lake Mead office
Absolute Dental’s Lake Mead office is conveniently located in the Summerhill Plaza on the corner of West Lake Mead Blvd and N. Buffalo Dr. We are just across the street from Wells Fargo, next to Walgreens and Starbucks, near Pueblo Park.
About Absolute Dental’s Buffalo & West Lake Mead Location
Absolute Dental proudly serves Las Vegas, NV with our modern dental office that is both comfortable and convenient. Our compassionate dentists and experienced staff provide excellent dental care for patients of all ages.
We offer multiple dental services including routine exams and cleanings, pediatric dentistry, braces, and cosmetic treatments, all under one roof. We are currently accepting new patients.
What Dental Services Do We Offer?
At Absolute Dental, our team is staffed with some of the best dentists in Las Vegas, Nevada. Our dentists on Lake Mead can provide all the services you need to feel good about your smile and oral health.
General Dentistry Services
General dentistry services are your first line of defense against dental complications.
- Teeth Cleanings – Having your teeth cleaned every six months is a vital component of keeping your teeth healthy and reducing the risk of tooth decay, gum disease, and cavities.
- Tooth Fillings – Tooth decay is a common occurrence that can cause extreme pain and discomfort. Having tooth decay removed and filled with an amalgam or composite filling can eliminate tooth discomfort and keep the decay from advancing and affecting the surrounding teeth and gums.
- Oral Cancer Screenings – If oral cancer goes undetected, the consequences can be devastating. Regular screenings can result in early detection and intervention.
- Wisdom Teeth Extractions – When wisdom teeth do not develop properly, this can cause overcrowding and other dental issues. Extraction may be the best option to ensure a beautiful and healthy smile.
- Root Canals – Many individuals experience infection and inflammation in the root of the tooth. Root canals eliminate bacteria and prevent reinfection while saving the natural tooth.
- Other Oral Surgery Procedures – Numerous complications can occur regarding the teeth and mouth. Some of these complications may need oral surgery to correct overcrowding, create space for implants, or promote healing following an injury to the jawbone and teeth.
- Dental Services For Seniors – Even as we age, oral health remains important. Seniors may need treatment for sensitivity, dentures, implants, and dental bridges.
- Sleep Dentistry – We understand that some individuals suffer from fear of dentists, have anxiety regarding dental procedures, or require complex procedures. We provide sedation options for individuals who would like to be more relaxed or asleep during their dental work.
- Periodontal Disease – Treating gum and periodontal diseases helps prevent tooth loss. Our dentists in Lake Mead and Civic Center can help treat these conditions before they worsen.
Obtaining appropriate pediatric dental care sets the foundation for favorable oral health later in life. Seeking the expert care of a pediatric dentist can help reduce the risk of complications as children grow. Our pediatric dentists are experienced in working with children and adolescents and providing necessary services to ensure a strong foundation for their oral health.
- Fluoride Treatments – This treatment can help strengthen teeth and may be in your child’s best interest to ensure their teeth develop properly.
- Dental Sealants – Cavities in childhood are a common occurrence. Dental sealants can add an extra layer of protection once permanent teeth and molars begin to ascend.
- Routine Dental Cleanings – Establishing a professional oral care routine at a young age can help your child become comfortable with dental visits and reduce the risk of decay and cavities.
- Tooth Fillings – Protecting the health of baby teeth creates the foundation for healthy permanent teeth. Getting fillings for baby teeth that develop cavities can build that foundation.
- Custom Mouthguards And Nightguards – These are beneficial options to protect your child’s teeth if they play high-impact sports or grind their teeth.
- Orthodontic Treatments – Orthodontic treatment may be necessary to address overcrowding, crooked teeth, jaw misalignments, and other complications.
- Sleep Dentistry – Children may have difficulty remaining still during dental visits or experience anxiety. Sedation may be an option to help them relax to ease these difficulties.
Many individuals aren’t happy with the way their smile looks. Absolute Dental staffs the best cosmetic dentists Nevada has to offer.
- Porcelain Veneers – Porcelain veneers can hide gaps or crooked and misshapen teeth, eliminating natural imperfections you are self-conscious about.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants can replace missing teeth that may have you hiding your smile.
- Dental Bridges – Dental bridges are an affordable option for replacing missing teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – Discolored or stained teeth can be corrected with professional teeth whitening services.
- Dental Crowns – If you have a tooth that is cracked or broken, it can be repaired using a dental crown.
- Dentures – If you are missing multiple teeth and want to achieve a star-studded smile, dentures or partial plates may be an excellent option.
Absolute Dental offers orthodontic services for those in need. Our emergency orthodontists near you are ready to start treatment when you are.
- Braces – Absolute Dental offers traditional metal braces at an affordable price.
- Invisalign ® – Invisalign ® offers a less conspicuous option than braces and may be the option for you to get the straight teeth you desire.
Quality Dental Care And Services In Las Vegas
Cosmetic Dentistry. (2022).
What is a pediatric dentist?. (2022).
What is a Root Canal? (2023).