Update Date: Tuesday 5/12/2020
Good Morning Team Absolute!
We are excited to report that we are well on our way to reopening practices and getting Team Members and affiliated providers back to work. A few updates to share:
- Team Member Safety – All Team Members remain healthy and safe!
- Nevada Dental Board (NDB) Guidance – Absolute Dental now offers all dental related services with exception of cosmetic dentistry, hygiene, non medical necessity orthodontics, and periodontal plastic surgery.
- Reopen Date – As of this week, 21 of 25 practices have reopened and expect the remaining 4 practices to also be reopened within a week. While we are not yet offering all services and in some cases have limited hours, we expect to continue to grow as social distancing guidelines and patient demand allows.
- Reopening PPE/Sterilization Protocols – Hopefully by now you have reviewed the “return to work” safety protocol as outlined by the CDC and available on Paycom. We are committed to ensuring your safety along with your patient’s safety. The clinical and safety team has already visited every practice and will continue to do so over the course of the next few weeks to ensure that you have everything you need to be safe and successful. Please note that with the everchanging recommendations, likely addendums will be communicated as needed.
- Patient Facing Information – Attached here are expectations that are being communicated to patients on your behalf.
- Welcome Message Video – Attached here is also your welcome back video. We are delighted to have you back!
We continue to prioritize Social Responsibility, Team Member Safety, and Financial Preparedness. Welcome back!
Dr. Prada & David Drzewiecki
Stay Safe. #AbsoluteStrong