Experience Quality Dental Care From a Leading General Dentist in Las Vegas, Nevada
Call (844) 8-SMILE-NOW for an appointment!
Table Of Contents
Directions To This Las Vegas Dentist
Find our Las Vegas dentists on N Nellis Blvd, just north of E Charleston Blvd in the northeast area of Las Vegas. Using I-515 N, take the Charleston Blvd exit and head east. Go past Arlington St and make a left on N Nellis Blvd. You’ll find our office on your left side next to PetSmart and Ross clothing store. Parking is available in front.
Las Vegas Dentists at Absolute Dental
The friendly team at Absolute Dental provides quality dental care for all ages. Families can get preventative care, essential treatments, and cosmetic dentistry all in one convenient location to keep their smiles healthy and strong. With a focus on making dental care easy and accessible, our affordable general dentist Las Vegas services help you stay on top of your oral health.
If it’s time to get your family back on track, we’re currently welcoming new patients! Contact us to learn more or to make an appointment.
What Family Dentist Services Do We Offer?
Our general dentist Las Vegas, Nevada team can help with common dental problems, including cavities, tooth infections, and gum disease. We also offer services that strengthen your teeth and prevent issues from developing, including:
- Tooth cleaning – Our skilled hygienists use special dental tools to remove stubborn plaque buildup and harmful bacteria that cause tooth decay.
- Tooth filling – If a cavity develops, a durable composite filling restores the tooth with natural-looking material that can last for years.
- Root canal – A root canal procedure can save an infected tooth by clearing out the infected tissue before it spreads and causes more damage.
- Dental crown – Some teeth become vulnerable after a procedure or damage. A dental crown provides protection and support by capping the tooth.
- Wisdom tooth removal – Remove one or several wisdom teeth at once to prevent painful issues that can damage your other teeth.
- Sleep dentistry – We help anxious patients or those who need extensive dental work feel relaxed and comfortable with several sedation options.
What Emergency Services Do We Offer?
If you or a loved one experience a sudden dental emergency, Absolute Dental is ready to help! Our emergency dentist Las Vegas team can assist with the following:
- Broken or chipped teeth – If an impact to your mouth breaks or fractures your tooth, our team can assess the damage and put together a treatment plan immediately.
- Loose or knocked-out teeth – See our emergency dentists as soon as possible if a tooth becomes loose or comes out completely. We may be able to replace it.
- Broken dental work – If your braces or dental restorations break, they can cause injury or choking risks. We’ll repair the damaged materials, including fillings or crowns, right away.
- Severe toothaches – Throbbing tooth pain is your body telling you that something is wrong. See our team for immediate treatment and pain relief.
What Cosmetic Dentistry Services Do We Offer?
It’s time to stop feeling embarrassed about your teeth. Let your smile shine confidently with these cosmetic dentistry Las Vegas services:
- Teeth whitening – Remove dental stains and brighten your teeth by several shades with our in-house teeth whitening treatments.
- Porcelain veneers – A thin piece of porcelain placed over your tooth can instantly improve the look of your smile while providing an added layer of protection.
- Dental implants – Replace a missing tooth with a durable dental implant that permanently fuses to the jawbone and prevents bone loss.
- Dental bridge – Another way to restore your smile if you have a missing tooth is an affordable and long-lasting dental bridge.
- Dentures – Dentures do more than simply improve your smile’s appearance. Full or partial dentures also restore functionality and confidence when eating and talking.
What Orthodontic Services Do We Offer?
If you have crooked teeth, uneven spacing, or bite issues, we can help you get the perfect smile with these services from our orthodontic treatment Las Vegas team:
- Metal braces – Traditional metal braces are an excellent orthodontic option for younger patients or those with moderate to severe misalignment.
- Invisible braces – Skip bulky equipment and metal wires with clear, plastic aligner trays that fit directly over your teeth.
- Invisalign® – The popular Invisalign system is a discreet and effective way to straighten your teeth in only a matter of months.
Botox for TMJ Pain
At Absolute Dental, we are excited to begin offering Botox injections for our patients who suffer from TMJ (masseter muscle) pain. We currently offer treatments in our Nellis office and are excited to expand Botox treatments to our other locations as well.
Botox has long been associated with a medical tool for cosmetic enhancements. But did you know that Botox can help significantly reduce and even eliminate pain associated with TMJ disorder? Over the years, Botox has become a popular and effective tool for individuals seeking to relieve TMJ pain.
After a thorough examination of your jaw and a comprehensive understanding of your TMJ pain, our doctors will determine whether Botox injections can be an appropriate treatment plan to help you manage your pain.
Cosmetic Botox at Absolute Dental
Botulinum toxin, or “botox” for short, is a type of neurotoxin that can relax underlying muscles that control the face and jaw. When botox is injected directly into the skin, it creates a very mild paralysis effect that keeps the muscles from tensing and creating creases in the skin.
While botox doesn’t actually eliminate wrinkles, there is usually a reduction in wrinkles and other signs of aging almost immediately after the injection because the facial muscles no longer produce the typical lines they did before treatment. The result is an improved appearance of the skin that can last for months.
Your Trusted Family Dentist in Las Vegas
Is there an experienced family dentist near me? Yes! Absolute Dental offers all the services you need under one roof. Learn more about our office, what insurance we accept, and how we can partner with your family for all your dental needs. Contact us today!
Dentists at this Location
Quick and efficient!
I've read all the reviews, but was referred here by a family friend, who loves them. They were wonderful with…
Wait times are quick!
Doctor Landron and her staff are fantastic. The caring nature of Doctor Landron and her assistants makes visiting this Absolute…
We Accept Most Dental Insurances
No dental insurance? No Problem!
Learn about our Smile Saver Program which offers discounts for the dental services you need at an affordable price.