General Dentist in Spring Valley Las Vegas
Call (844) 8-SMILE-NOW for an appointment!
Table of Contents
This Absolute Dental office is located on the corner of Rainbow Blvd and Patrick Ln in the Spring Valley area of Las Vegas. You can access this location via the I-215. Take the Rainbow Blvd. exit and head north on Rainbow Blvd. You’ll find us on your left side in the Tierra Rainbow Business Park behind The Coffee Bean.
About Our Spring Valley Las Vegas Dental Office
If you’re looking for a family dentist that offers services for the whole family, our Spring Valley dental clinic provides comprehensive dental care to keep your teeth healthy and strong. We work with patients of all ages, with dedicated general dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and oral surgery specialists in one location.
Prioritize your oral health with high-quality, affordable dental procedures at Absolute Dental. Our Spring Valley office is now accepting new patients and hopes to build a relationship with you and your family!
What general dentistry services do we offer?
Our general dentists can help you stay on top of your dental health with preventative procedures and treatments. We offer:
- Teeth cleanings – Remove harmful bacteria and plaque to prevent cavities and gum disease with bi-annual teeth cleanings.
- Tooth fillings – Stop tooth decay and prevent infections by removing the decay and filling the tooth with a durable amalgam or composite filling.
- Root canals – When an infection reaches the inner tooth pulp, we can save the tooth by removing the infected tissue and cleaning the roots with a root canal procedure.
- Dental crowns – Protect vulnerable teeth and improve dental function with durable dental crowns we can place over damaged teeth.
- Wisdom teeth extraction – Most people will need to have their wisdom teeth removed to prevent impacted teeth, overcrowding, and other painful symptoms.
- Sleep dentistry – Our office provides several sedation options to help patients who feel anxious or need relief during more extensive dental procedures.
- Oral cancer screenings – If you’re at high risk of developing oral cancer, we provide in-office tests to catch signs of oral cancer as early as possible.
- Oral surgery – Our Vegas oral surgery team has the skills and experience to perform more extensive procedures in our office.
What pediatric dentistry services do we offer?
Our child dentist team at Absolute Dental works with parents to help their kids build strong oral hygiene habits to keep their smiles healthy and bright. With a focus on prevention and consistency, we provide:
- Routine dental cleanings – When it comes to our youngest patients, we perform quick and painless dental cleanings with sensitivity and patience.
- Tooth fillings – When kids develop cavities, we can help by removing the decayed part of the tooth and filling it with durable amalgam or composite material.
- Dental sealants – Protecting your kids’ teeth is our priority. Dental sealants help by blocking harmful bacteria and preventing cavities.
- Fluoride treatments – Fluoride can help strengthen tooth enamel for a strong and healthy smile.
- Orthodontic treatments – We offer several orthodontic options to help align teeth with metal braces, ceramic braces, clear braces, and Invisalign®.
- Sleep dentistry – Because children may feel anxious when they visit the dentist, we have sedation options to help them feel relaxed and comfortable during procedures.
- Custom mouthguards – When kids play sports or tend to grind their teeth at night, a custom mouthguard will help prevent dental damage.
What emergency dentistry services do we offer?
When you need an emergency dentist in Las Vegas, our Spring Valley office team can help. We’ll repair immediate damage and create a treatment plan for any injuries. Our dental emergency services can help with:
- Broken or chipped teeth – Fractured teeth can cause painful symptoms and possibly develop an infection. We’ll provide pain relief and determine if the tooth should be repaired or replaced.
- Loose or knocked-out teeth – We can potentially save a loose or knocked-out tooth if you see one of our dentists immediately. Keep your tooth in milk or water until you can get to our office.
- Broken dental crowns or fillings – It’s crucial to repair or replace broken tooth fillings or crowns to protect your teeth from potential damage and infection.
- Broken braces – Broken orthodontic equipment can cause injuries and choking hazards if ignored. Call our office right away to schedule an immediate appointment.
- Severe toothaches – Severe dental discomfort is a sign that something isn’t right. Our emergency dentist can create a treatment plan to reduce symptoms and repair damage.
What cosmetic dentistry services do we offer?
We provide cosmetic dentistry services to improve the appearance of your smile while strengthening your overall dental health:
- Teeth whitening – Our professional teeth whitening procedures can enhance your smile and whiten your teeth by several shades in just one visit.
- Dental veneers – Where can I get affordable porcelain veneers near me? Absolute Dental in Spring Valley specializes in applying natural-looking veneers for a perfect smile.
- Dental implants – Dental implants are highly functional replacements for missing teeth that help prevent bone loss and gum issues.
- Dental bridges – If you have missing teeth, dental bridges are an excellent option to replace the missing teeth and improve your smile.
- Dentures – For those with multiple missing teeth, we offer full and partial natural-looking dentures. Eat, speak, and smile confidently with durable dentures from Absolute Dental.
What orthodontic services do we offer?
Are you looking for affordable braces? We help patients of all ages correct crooked teeth and straighten dental misalignments with these orthodontic treatment options:
- Metal braces – Our effective metal braces help with mild to severe misalignments. You can even personalize your style with colored bands for your brackets!
- Clear braces – Our ceramic braces offer a more discreet look with clear brackets and thin wire.
- Invisible braces – These clear plastic trays are an excellent option for mild misalignments or those hoping for a less obvious treatment method.
- Invisalign® – We proudly offer the Invisalign® system to patients who want straighter teeth without bulky braces.
Quality Dental Care in Spring Valley
Is there a dentist near me for my family? Yes! Our Spring Valley dental professionals provide essential dental services to help your family stay on top of your oral health. To learn more about our services, special discounts, payment plans, or our Smile Saver program, contact us or make an appointment today!
Dentists at this Location
We Accept Most Dental Insurances
No dental insurance? No Problem!
Learn about our Smile Saver Program which offers discounts for the dental services you need at an affordable price.