Your General Dentist in The Lakes Las Vegas, NV
Table of Contents
|Directions and map||What cosmetic dentistry services do we offer?|
|What orthodontic services do we offer?||FAQ’s|
|Oral care with Absolute Dental||Dental Services|
|What general dentistry services do we offer?|
Absolute Dental is your one-stop shop for dental care in Las Vegas!
At Absolute Dental in Las Vegas, you’ll find comprehensive dental care for all ages. We provide general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, orthodontic care, and dental surgery, all in one place.
Directions and map
This Absolute Dental location is just off of W Sahara Ave in Las Vegas. There are other dental offices in the area so be sure to pay special attention to the address. This location will be closest to the Sterling Park business center, located at 7520 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas.
What general dentistry services do we offer?
Absolute Dental has a plethora of general dentistry services including:
- Teeth cleanings — Regular dental cleanings are the only way to rid your teeth of the dental plaque that leads to tooth decay.
- Tooth fillings — At Absolute Dental, mercury-free fillings are always used (even for a temporary tooth filling) and color-matching technology is available.
- Dental crowns — Dental crowns are designed on the premises, so they will fit comfortably.
- Dental services for seniors — Whether you need dentures, dental implants, other cosmetic procedures, or oral cancer screenings, Absolute Dental has you covered.
- Sedation dentistry — We offer sedation dentistry for the comfort of our patients.
- Emergency services — Absolute Dental offers emergency services to adults and children.
What cosmetic dentistry services do we offer?
Absolute Dental offers a wide range of cosmetic dentistry services including:
- Teeth whitening — Teeth whitening in a professional setting is the safest and most effective way to get your teeth up to ten shades whiter.
- Porcelain veneers — Dental veneers can make small alterations to existing teeth. The porcelain veneer cost can be more immediately beneficial than other long-term options.
- Dental bridges — Often a quicker and cheaper option for replacing a missing tooth, dental bridges use the surrounding teeth to anchor in a replacement prosthetic tooth.
- Dental implants — Implants allow for the replacement of a missing tooth without involving the surrounding teeth. The implant is installed directly into the bone pocket of the missing tooth using a titanium anchor.
- Gum lift — This procedure is done with lasers to reshape the gum line to add the final touches to your ideal smile.
What orthodontic services do we offer?
Absolute Dental offers all of the latest orthodontic options for treating misaligned teeth. Braces gradually move the teeth into a position that is more comfortable, aesthetically pleasing, and easier to clean.
Metal braces — This traditional option is done in one sitting, and adjustments are made throughout the process of teeth straightening.
- May be the quickest and most effective route for fixing jaw problems
- Less aesthetically pleasing than invisible braces
- Discomfort upon installation
- Food restrictions
Invisible braces and Invisalign — This route will use customized plastic trays that are updated every 4 to 6 weeks to gradually move teeth into place.
- Almost completely unnoticeable
- No food restrictions
- Easy cleaning
- Less gum and cheek irritation
- Not an option for those with severe gaps, misalignment, or jaw problems
What is a general dentist?
A general dentist is a doctor that provides dental care to diagnose and treat a variety of oral health conditions. They perform a variety of services in preventative, restorative, and emergency dentistry.
Can a general dentist do a root canal?
Yes, general dentists do perform root canals.
Can a general dentist remove wisdom teeth?
General dentists do perform tooth extractions. However, if the teeth that need to be removed are deep within the gums, your dentist will likely refer you to an oral surgeon for the removal.
Can general dentists do implants?
Yes, dental implants can be performed by general dentists.
Oral care with Absolute Dental
We are accepting new patients! Absolute Dental accepts the majority of insurance plans and if you have no insurance, we offer finance options. Be sure to ask about our Smile-Saver program.
Finding the right dentist for you and your family is made easy with Absolute Dental. The experienced staff provides first-rate dental care in a comfortable environment with plenty of options to help you feel comfortable.
Looking for expert dental care in Las Vegas? Book an appointment today with Absolute Dental!