A Children's Dentist - Professional Dentists in Las Vegas, NV
Absolute Dental proudly serves Las Vegas, NV with our modern pediatric dental office that is both comfortable and convenient. Our compassionate pediatric dentists and experienced staff provide excellent dental care.
We offer multiple dental services including routine exams and cleanings, and cosmetic treatments, all under one roof. We are currently accepting new patients.
Table Of Contents
About This Kid’s Dentist Office
If you need a trusted children’s dentistry practice for your family, Absolute Dental offers all the services you need to keep your kid’s smile healthy and strong. With trained pediatric dentistry professionals who specialize in children’s dental care, we will help your kids build solid oral hygiene habits and set them up for dental health success as they develop.
Using a gentle approach in a fun and welcoming environment, we strive to make every dental appointment a positive experience. From the time your child’s first baby tooth grows out, we’ll be with you every step of the way to ensure their oral health is on track. Contact us to learn more about our children’s dental service.
What Pediatric Services Do We Offer?
Kids have unique dental needs and benefit from specialized pediatric care. Our team of skilled children’s dentists offers everything from preventative care to treatment for dental emergencies. Our pediatric dental services include:
- Teeth cleanings – Routine teeth cleanings remove plaque buildup and harmful bacteria that brushing and flossing alone can’t reach. Bi-annual cleanings will help your child avoid cavities, gum diseases, and other dental issues. Contact us for details on our teeth cleaning cost.
- Teeth fillings – About 57% of adolescents have had a cavity in a permanent tooth by the age of 19. A tooth filling is a treatment for cavities that removes decay and fills the tooth with durable composite material that prevents further damage.
- Fluoride treatments – Fluoride treatments can strengthen your child’s tooth enamel, which fights bacteria growth and tooth decay
- Dental sealants – Because molars are prone to cavities, dental sealants add an extra layer of protection by covering the cracks and grooves on top of the teeth
- Custom mouthguards and nightguards – Kids who play high-impact sports or grind their teeth are at higher risk of dental damage. Our personalized mouthguards and nightguards protect their teeth and keep their smiles looking and feeling their best.
- Wisdom teeth extractions – Some teens will need their wisdom teeth removed to prevent overcrowding, tooth impaction, and other common wisdom teeth issues
- Sleep dentistry – We understand that some children are anxious or fearful of the dentist. We offer child sedation dentistry to help kids feel calm and comfortable during essential procedures.
- Emergency dental care – If you need a children’s emergency dentist, we are ready to help! A children’s emergency dentist from our office can treat chipped or broken teeth, loose or knocked-out teeth, severe toothaches, and other dental emergencies — no appointment necessary!
What General And Cosmetic Dentistry Services Do We Offer?
Our general dentists and cosmetic dentistry team will help you stay on top of your dental health with these essential services:
- Teeth cleanings – Our team removes plaque, tartar, and bacteria buildup using special dental tools for a bright and healthy smile
- Dental emergencies – If you suffered a dental emergency, we offer pain relief and immediate treatment to prevent further damage
- Teeth whitening – If your smile looks a little dull, a professional teeth whitening treatment will brighten your smile by several shades with just one application. Worried about sensitivity? Ask us about our teeth whitening for sensitive teeth.
What Orthodontic Services Do We Offer?
If you need children’s dentistry and orthodontics in Las Vegas, our nearby locations offer braces for children, teens, and adults! Get orthodontic care with metal braces, clear braces, invisible braces, or the Invisalign® system at these Absolute Dental offices:
Absolute Dental – FAQs
What Is A Pediatric Dentist?
A pediatric dentist is a children’s dentist who has special training to treat common pediatric issues and promote dental health as kids develop. They use special techniques to help children learn essential oral healthcare habits and ensure they are relaxed during treatments.
When Do Children Start Going To The Dentist?
Ideally, your child should see a pediatric dentist before they are 12 months of age or as soon as their first tooth erupts from the gums.
How Often Should Children Go To The Dentist?
Your child should see their dentist for a check-up every six months to prevent cavities, get a thorough cleaning, and ensure their dental development is on track. However, some kids may have special dental needs that require more frequent visits. Talk to your children’s dentist to see what’s right for your child.
We are located near Angel Park Golf Club in Summerlin. Take US-95 to Summerlin Parkway and exit on Durango Dr. Make a left on Durango Dr, then make a right onto W Charleston Blvd. Go past Merialdo Ln and turn into the parking lot. You’ll find Absolute Dental across the parking lot from Giordano’s Pizza.
Make An Appointment With A Children’s Dentist Today!
Get your child’s dental health started the right way with caring pediatric professionals at Absolute Dental. Contact our team to learn more about our services or to make an appointment for your child today.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). (2023).
What is a Pediatric Dentist? (2022).