Porcelain Veneers in Las Vegas
Porcelain veneers offer an immediate improvement to the look of your teeth without extensive treatments. With veneers, you get the perfect smile while also reducing sensitivity and providing a layer of protection to your teeth.
If you’re interested in getting porcelain veneers in Las Vegas, Absolute Dental can help. We accept most dental insurances and have flexible payment options for patients with no insurance coverage.
Call (844) 8-SMILE-NOW or fill out the form to make an appointment today!
Same Day Appointments Available!
Who Should Get Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain veneers provide cosmetic solutions for patients with several different dental issues but don’t want to undergo extensive or invasive treatments. You may want to consider getting porcelain veneers if:
- The surfaces of your teeth are discolored and traditional whitening treatments have not helped.
- Your teeth are chipped or fractured.
- Suffer from obvious gaps between your teeth.
- Are unsatisfied with the shape, size or overall look of your teeth.
- Want an alternative to braces to fix misaligned teeth.
Potential Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
- Immediate Correction of Dental Imperfections – For patients who can’t or don’t want to wear braces for a lengthy period of time, veneers offer a quick alternative to improve the appearance of dental misalignments. Because veneers can quickly adhere to the surface of the teeth, they provide an almost immediate cosmetic fix.
- Natural Feel and Appearance – Porcelain veneers are designed to imitate real tooth enamel by allowing light to pass through the porcelain, creating a very natural appearance and texture. Additionally, porcelain is resistant to staining and will maintain a bright, healthy smile.
- Porcelain is Durable – Porcelain is strong and won’t be damaged by everyday wear and tear as easily as you might think. Due to their resilience, veneers do not have to be replaced often and act just like your natural teeth.
- Improved Oral Hygiene – Because porcelain is strong and resilient, cracks or scratches to the surface of the veneer don’t happen as much as with natural tooth enamel. The smooth, durable surface of veneers makes it difficult for bacteria or plaque to build up.
- Veneers Do Not Require Special Care – Porcelain veneers allow patients to continue with a normal dental hygiene routine of brushing and flossing without having to purchase special products or equipment.
Are There Risks Associated with Porcelain Veneers?
Although porcelain veneers offer several benefits, it’s essential that patients understand there are some risks that could potentially affect them. A very thin layer of the natural tooth’s enamel is removed before a veneer can be placed, which is not ideal for everyone. Veneers can be replaced or adjusted, but the natural tooth enamel cannot grow back.
Sensitivity to hot or cold temperatures can temporarily develop or increase after a dental veneer is placed because the natural enamel was removed. This generally goes away fairly quickly with most patients. Unfortunately, it can be uncomfortable for those who already have sensitivity in their teeth before the veneers were placed. With time, however, the veneer can actually reduce sensitivity by providing a protective layer over the tooth.
Considering Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain veneers are an excellent cosmetic option for patients hoping to improve their smile without the lengthy or extensive work of dental crowns and orthodontic treatments. Veneers offer exceptional strength, durability, and a more natural appearance. They can improve oral hygiene and functionality in the long run. The professional cosmetic dentists at Absolute Dental in Las Vegas can help you decide whether porcelain veneers are the right option for you.
If you are considering porcelain veneers to improve the appearance of your teeth, contact Absolute Dental in Las Vegas to schedule a consultation with one of our dentists. We can conduct a full evaluation to help you decide which cosmetic approach will be most beneficial. Call us today to get the perfect smile you’ve always wanted!
Both my kids are patients here
Both my kids are patients here and my son also has orthodontia treatment here and I'm very happy. The staff…
"Antoinette was lovely! So sweet and got me a great discount on my veneers. Valerie the assistant was so gentle…
Everyone was so friendly and welcoming
Brought my 2 year old son to see Dr. Shaw for an exam and he absolutely loved the staff. Everyone…
Staff makes you feel comfortable and relaxed
The staff at Absolute Dental makes one feel comfortable and relax. They are very helpful… They also have one in…
Give great direction on handling charges and insurance!
I love this place because they are really down to earth. Not stuffy like most medical offices. The staff will…
Great customer service at South Rancho location
I love the customer service at this location, the staff in front are so nice and very helpful. I will…
We Accept Most Dental Insurance
Absolute Dental is a preferred provider for most insurances, unions, and hotels that include: MGM-MIRAGE, Met-Life, Aetna, Diversified, Delta, Health Plan of Nevada (HPN), Humana, Guardian, Ameritas, United Concordia, Venetian, Caesars Palace, Harrah’s, Station Casinos, and many more…
No Insurance? No Problem. Try our Smile Saver Program
Every person’s situation is different. If you don’t see your health insurance here, or if you do not have dental insurance, we can help you!
Call us now to discuss your situation and discover what options are right for you.