Dentist Clinic at Spring Valley Las Vegas, NV
Table of Contents
|About Our Las Vegas Dental Office||What Cosmetic Dentistry Services Do We Offer?|
|What Orthodontic Dentistry Services Do We Offer?||Direction|
|Schedule An Appointment||Sources|
|We Accept Most Insurances|
|What General Dentistry Services Do We Offer?|
About This Las Vegas Dental Office
If you need a comprehensive dental office that will keep your smile healthy and radiant, Absolute Dental has you covered. Located on Fort Apache in Spring Valley, we are a full-service dentist office that provides essential services to optimize your family’s oral health. Our team includes general dentists and other dental professionals who specialize in emergency dental services, orthodontics, and cosmetic dental procedures — all under one roof.
We make it easy to prioritize your oral health with quality dental care and affordable treatments. Contact our team to learn more about our services, or make an appointment online today! We accept most dental insurances and are welcoming new patients now.
What General Dentistry Services Do We Offer?
Our general dentistry team offers preventative dental care and vital procedures to treat common dental issues, including:
- Teeth Cleaning – Regular teeth cleanings remove stubborn plaque buildup and bacteria that brushing and flossing alone can’t reach. Even if you don’t have insurance, services for deep cleaning teeth cost less than you may think. We offer a discount service that includes an exam and X-rays.
- Tooth Fillings – We can treat cavities by removing tooth decay and filling the hole with a durable, natural-looking composite filling.
- Root Canals – A root canal procedure treats infections that reach the sensitive inner pulp of the tooth. Our team removes the infected tissue to relieve pain and prevent further damage.
- Dental Crowns – A dental crown protects damaged or broken teeth after some procedures or emergency dental services.
- Wisdom Teeth Extraction – Remove problematic wisdom teeth before they cause common issues, including overcrowding and impaction.
- Oral Cancer Screening – Is there oral cancer screening near me? Yes! Our quick, non-invasive oral cancer test can help catch signs of oral cancer early in high-risk patients.
- Sleep Dentistry – If you feel anxious about dental work, we offer several sedation levels to help you stay calm and comfortable during procedures.
- Emergency Dental Care – Where can I find an emergency dental clinic near me? Absolute Dental on Fort Apache can help with immediate dental emergencies, including cracked, broken, or knocked-out teeth.
What Cosmetic Dentistry Services Do We Offer?
If you need the best cosmetic procedures in Las Vegas, Absolute Dental provides high-quality cosmetic dental treatments with flexible payment plans. A cosmetic dentist will work with you to perfect your smile with these services:
- Teeth Whitening – Remove dental stains and brighten your smile with our professional teeth whitening treatments.
- Porcelain Veneers – Dental veneers are thin pieces of porcelain placed over a tooth to hide imperfections and instantly improve your smile’s appearance.
- Dental Implants – If you have a missing tooth, a dental implant is a permanent way to replace the tooth and improve functionality, appearance, and oral health.
- Dental Bridges – A dental bridge is an affordable solution for a missing tooth when the gap is between two healthy teeth. See our dental bridge before and after details to learn more!
- Dental Bonding – Dental bonding helps to reshape or rebuild teeth after dental damage. The bonding functions and looks just like a natural tooth, making it ideal for enhancing the look of your smile.
- Dentures – Full or partial dentures are the perfect way to improve the appearance and functionality of your teeth with natural-looking false teeth that fit over your gums.
What Orthodontic Services Do We Offer?
Our Las Vegas orthodontists specialize in correcting dental misalignments, including overcrowding, spacing, and bite issues. Our Las Vegas orthodontic treatment options include:
- Metal Braces – Durable metal braces can straighten mild to severe misalignments using strong metal brackets and wires to pull the teeth into alignment.
- Clear Braces – Instead of metal brackets, clear braces use ceramic brackets that are tooth-colored and blend in more easily with your smile.
- Invisible Braces – If you want a more discreet orthodontic treatment, invisible braces are a series of plastic aligner trays that fit directly over the teeth. By applying pressure, the aligners straighten your teeth as your treatment progresses.
- Invisalign® – The Invisalign® system is perfect for patients with mild to moderate misalignments who want a less noticeable treatment option that is completed in only a few months.
Directions To Our Apache Las Vegas Location
Book An Appointment At Our Spring Valley Dental Office!
If it’s time to get your dental health back on track or you need a skilled dentist in Las Vegas, Absolute Dental offers quality dental care to prevent and treat tooth decay, gum disease, and other dental issues. We also provide cosmetic dental procedures to improve your smile and boost your confidence. Contact us today to book your appointment or to learn more about our dental services.
Children’s Oral Health. (2022).