Comprehensive Dental Care Services From Your Trusted General Dentist at 3674 E Sunset Rd
Call (844) 8-SMILE-NOW for an appointment!
Table of Contents
About This Las Vegas Office
What General Dentistry Services Do We Offer?
If you want to keep your dental health on track, our comprehensive services include preventative care and essential treatments for common dental issues. Our general dentist Las Vegas, Nevada team offers:
- Teeth cleaning – Professional teeth cleanings remove harmful plaque, tartar, and bacteria that cause cavities and gum disease.
- Tooth filling – If your dentist discovers a cavity, we will gently remove the decay and restore the tooth with a durable tooth filling.
- Root canal – A root canal can save a tooth and provide toothache relief when an infection reaches the sensitive inner parts of the tooth.
- Dental crown – Protect your smile with a natural-looking dental crown that caps damaged or broken teeth.
- Wisdom tooth removal – Our general dentists can perform simple wisdom teeth extractions with sedation in our office.
- Sleep dentistry – If you are fearful or anxious about seeing the dentist, don’t avoid dental care! We offer different sedation options to keep you calm and comfortable.
What Pediatric Dentistry Services Do We Offer?
Children have special dental care needs as they grow and need guidance to build strong dental hygiene habits. Our kid dentist Las Vegas team uses a gentle approach and these essential services to keep them smiling into adulthood:
- Complete exam – A thorough exam with x-rays can help us catch issues early and start treatment right away.
- Dental cleaning – Starting from infancy, bi-annual teeth cleanings can prevent cavities and tooth decay from developing.
- Tooth filling – We can repair cavities by removing the decay and filling the tooth with natural-looking composite material that functions like natural teeth.
- Fluoride treatment – Fluoride treatments are applied directly to your child’s teeth in our office to strengthen tooth enamel.
- Wisdom teeth extraction – Your child may need to have wisdom teeth removed as a teenager to prevent overcrowding or other damage.
- Dental sealants – Seal out bacteria and food from cavity-prone teeth with protective dental sealants.
What Emergency Services Do We Offer?
Dental emergencies need immediate treatment to prevent issues from becoming worse and possibly reverse some of the damage. Our emergency dentist Las Vegas treatments include:
- Chipped or fractured teeth – Our team will assess a broken tooth to see which treatment is best to prevent infections and pain while restoring function and appearance.
- Loose or knocked-out teeth – If a tooth is knocked loose or comes out, clean and save the tooth and head to our office as soon as possible. We may be able to replace the tooth!
- Broken dental restorations – If a filling comes out, a crown pops off, or braces break, you should see our dentists right away for an immediate fix.
- Severe toothache – A painful toothache that’s getting worse can affect every aspect of your life. See our team for pain relief and to get to the bottom of the cause.
What Cosmetic Dentistry Services Do We Offer?
If you’re unhappy with the appearance of your teeth, our cosmetic dentistry Las Vegas team offers affordable cosmetic services that can give you the perfect smile. Transform your smile with these services:
- Teeth whitening – A professional teeth whitening treatment can remove dental stains for a bright and vibrant smile.
- Porcelain veneers – Stunning porcelain veneers provide an instant improvement to the look of your smile without lengthy or invasive treatments.
- Dental implants – If you want a permanent solution for a missing tooth, a titanium dental implant restores appearance and function while preventing bone loss.
- Dental bridge – Dental bridgework is an affordable way to replace a missing tooth or teeth if the gap is between two healthy teeth.
- Dentures – Fitted dentures offer several benefits for patients with multiple missing teeth, including better functionality when biting, chewing, and speaking.
What Orthodontic Services Do We Offer?
Absolute Dental is the most trusted name in orthodontic care in Southern Nevada. We have a track record of successful results for patients of all ages. Our orthodontic treatment Las Vegas services include:
- Metal braces – Durable metal braces effectively correct crooked teeth, bite issues, spacing problems, and severe misalignment.
- Invisible braces – You can also choose to straighten your teeth with removable plastic aligners that are virtually invisible.
- Invisalign® – Using a series of clear, plastic trays, the Invisalign system is designed to correct dental misalignments without bulky orthodontic equipment.
Make an Appointment Today!
Where can I find a Las Vegas dentist near me for my family? Absolute Dental on E Sunset Rd has you covered! With our friendly staff, convenient location, and affordable services, dental care has never been easier. To learn more or to make an appointment, contact our Las Vegas dentists today.
Dentists at this Location
We Accept Most Dental Insurances
No dental insurance? No Problem!
Learn about our Smile Saver Program which offers discounts for the dental services you need at an affordable price.