High-Quality Las Vegas Dentist at 860 South Rancho Drive Ste. 3
Call (844) 8-SMILE-NOW for an appointment!
Table of Contents
Located right in the heart of Las Vegas, you’ll find this dental office on Rancho Drive and Charleston Blvd near UMC, Valley Hospital Medical Center, and the UNLV School of Dental Medicine. Using the I-15, take the W Sahara Ave exit to Rancho Drive and turn right. Head north on Rancho for about one mile past Charleston Blvd, and you’ll find us on your left side next to Smith’s grocery store.
About this dentist in Las Vegas
Is there a dentist near me who offers affordable, high-quality dental care? Yes! Absolute Dental on Rancho Drive provides all the services you need to stay on top of your oral health. We accept most insurance plans, including Culinary insurance, to ensure you have access to the best care from our skilled Las Vegas dentists.
If you need a family dentist you can trust, we’ve got you covered. We’re currently welcoming new patients and hope to help you and your family with your dental healthcare needs.
What general dentistry services do we offer?
- Teeth cleaning – It’s vital to see your dentist at least twice a year to have harmful plaque and bacteria removed from your teeth to avoid cavities and gum disease.
- Tooth filling – Dental fillings are made of durable materials designed to fill small holes left behind from cavities to restore the tooth.
- Root canal – A root canal procedure removes damaged tissue and nerves when an infection reaches the tooth’s pulp.
- Dental crown – A dental crown caps broken or exposed teeth that need to be protected to avoid more damage.
- Wisdom tooth extraction – Remove problematic wisdom teeth before they cause painful issues or harm other teeth.
- Sleep dentistry – If you are anxious about dental work or need an extensive procedure, we offer sedation options to ensure you are comfortable during treatment.
What pediatric dentistry services do we offer?
Looking for the best kid dentist Las Vegas has to offer? The trained pediatric dentists at Absolute Dental use a gentle approach to encourage healthy habits and keep your child’s development on track with these services:
- Dental cleaning – Children’s teeth are prone to cavities, especially when they don’t regularly see their dentist. Our thorough cleanings remove plaque and bacteria that cause tooth decay.
- Tooth filling – Cavities leave small holes or cracks in the teeth. A tooth filling covers these holes to restore and protect the tooth.
- Fluoride treatment – Fluoride treatments applied directly to the teeth help strengthen enamel and protect against cavities.
- Wisdom teeth removal – Your child may need their wisdom teeth removed during adolescence to prevent overcrowding or impaction.
- Dental sealants – A protective layer can be added to your child’s molars to shield the teeth from harmful bacteria.
What emergency services do we offer?
If you or a family member experiences a dental emergency, our emergency dentist Las Vegas team can provide pain relief and treatment right away without the need for an appointment. We can help with the following:
- Chipped or fractured teeth – A sudden blow to the mouth can result in a broken tooth. We’ll assess the damage and perform the necessary repairs.
- Loose or knocked-out tooth – When a tooth is knocked loose or comes out completely, we can possibly reattach the tooth if you see our emergency dental team immediately.
- Broken dental work – When crowns, fillings, or braces become damaged, it can be painful or dangerous. We can repair dental restorations even with no appointment.
- Severe toothache – An intensely painful tooth is a sign that something’s not right. Head to our dental office to get to the bottom of the cause
What cosmetic dentistry services do we offer?
Feeling embarrassed about your smile can have a huge impact on your self-esteem. However, you can smile confidently with these cosmetic dentistry Las Vegas services:
- Teeth whitening – Get rid of decades of dental stains with a professional whitening treatment in our office.
- Dental implants – Permanently replace missing teeth with dental implants that restore your smile and prevent bone loss in your jaw.
- Porcelain veneers – Veneers are thin pieces of natural-looking porcelain that fit directly over existing teeth to create the perfect smile without lengthy treatment times.
- Dental bridges – Replace missing teeth with affordable dental bridges that improve the appearance and function of your smile.
- Dentures – Full or partial dentures from Absolute Dental are an excellent treatment option for patients with multiple missing teeth.
What orthodontic services do we offer?
Getting the smile you’ve always wanted is easy and affordable with these options from our orthodontic treatment Las Vegas team:
- Metal braces – Traditional metal braces can correct any dental misalignment with durable metal brackets and wires and colored bands you can personalize.
- Ceramic braces – Ceramic or clear braces are a less noticeable option with clear brackets that blend in with the natural color of your teeth.
- Invisible braces – Clear plastic aligners offer the perfect way to straighten your teeth discreetly in just a few months.
- Invisalign® – Ask about the popular Invisalign system offered at this Absolute Dental location!
Make an appointment today!
When it comes to your oral health, you don’t want to settle for unprofessional treatments or unskilled dentists. Absolute Dental makes quality dental care accessible and affordable for your whole family with partnerships with most dental insurance carriers, flexible payment plans, and our Smile Saver Dental Plan.
Dentophobia (Fear of Dentists) (2022).
Iftikhar, N. (2019). 8 Causes of Throbbing Tooth Pain, and What to Do.
Kaur, P., et al. (2017). Impact of Dental Disorders and its Influence on Self Esteem Levels among Adolescents.
Great customer service at South Rancho location
I love the customer service at this location, the staff in front are so nice and very helpful. I will…
Caring and friendly staff
Absolute dental on Rancho has an excellent team. They truly care about their patients and are extremely friendly. Thank you…
We Accept Most Dental Insurances
No dental insurance? No Problem!
Learn about our Smile Saver Program which offers discounts for the dental services you need at an affordable price.