Call (844) 8-SMILE-NOW for an appointment!
Your Minden Family Dentist
Table of Contents
About this Minden office
Whether you’re looking for a family dentist to provide ongoing dental health care or have a dental emergency, you’ll want expert care from a highly qualified dentist with an experienced team of dental professionals. Our Absolute Dental office in Minden, Nevada, is both comfortable and convenient. Our compassionate dentists and experienced dental hygienists provide excellent dental care for patients of all ages.
We offer multiple dental services, including routine exams and cleanings, pediatric dentistry, braces, and cosmetic treatments, all under one roof for your convenience. Contact our Minden Absolute Dental office and book an appointment today to receive expert dental care at an affordable price you won’t believe.
Dental services we offer
People visit their dentist for many reasons. Some schedule regular checkups for peace of mind, while others need expert care to address dental health issues, such as crooked or broken teeth, tooth sensitivity, infections, or tooth decay.
What general dentistry services do we offer?
It takes more than a web search for a “dentist near me” to get the exceptional dental care you need. You can count on our Minden team to provide the following dental services:
- Dental Emergencies – Whether you have a broken or bleeding tooth after an accident or develop chronic tooth pain, we provide the emergency dental care you need to alleviate your pain, prevent infections from spreading, save your tooth, or compensate for a lost tooth.
- Dental Sealant – Dental sealants form a shield that keeps bacteria from causing cavities.
- Dental Services for Seniors – Seniors need specialized dental care to address their unique dental health issues. Our dental health team addresses common issues facing seniors, including cavities, teeth sensitivity, and missing teeth.
- Metal-Free Dentistry – We offer metal-free dentistry, which is environmentally friendly and prevents patients from potentially developing neurological issues from the mercury in the metal.
- Mouthguards & Nightguards – We can provide mouthguards and nightguards to prevent damage to your teeth, lips, gums, and cheeks.
- Oral Cancer Screenings – We check our patients for signs of oral cancer to ensure that anyone with this disease receives immediate treatment.
- Oral Surgery – Oral surgery can involve removing teeth, repairing damage to the jawbone, and correcting issues such as overcrowding.
- Pediatric Dentistry – Children need consistent dental care to protect adult teeth and instill excellent dental health care habits. Our dental experts understand your child’s dental health needs and ensure they get the quality care they deserve.
- Root Canals – When tooth decay spreads to the end of a tooth, it can cause an abscess, swelling, and pain. A root canal can prevent the infection from spreading and prevent you from losing your tooth.
- Teeth Cleanings – Teeth cleaning is the foundation of excellent dental hygiene. Having your teeth cleaned at least twice a year can prevent cavities and preserve your teeth, helping you avoid expensive or painful dental procedures such as oral surgery and root canals. Individuals with health issues, such as diabetes, may need to have their teeth cleaned more than twice a year.
- Tooth Fillings – Stop tooth decay in its tracks with fillings that keep decay from spreading.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – Wisdom teeth are typically the last adult teeth to arrive, and many people don’t have enough space for wisdom teeth. Impacted or crooked wisdom teeth may need to be removed to prevent overcrowding.
In addition to the services listed here, we also provide braces and cosmetic services.
What braces services do we offer?
Your teeth perform several crucial functions. For example, your teeth help you speak and chew food, but it can be challenging for them to do their job if they’re misaligned. Other issues, such as an overbite or underbite, can cause pain.
Investing in braces and orthodontics can straighten your teeth, repair an overbite or underbite, and improve your dental health. At our Minden, NV, Absolute Dental office, we offer the following braces services:
What cosmetic services do we offer?
Cosmetic dental services we provide include teeth cleaning and teeth whitening. Although teeth cleaning is also a vital part of your dental health care, teeth cleaning improves the appearance of your teeth. During a cleaning, your dental hygienist will remove surface stains, debris, plaque, and tartar.
Teeth whitening treatments improve the appearance of your teeth by removing stains. Many people turn to whitening strips to brighten their teeth, but some can damage your enamel. Our dental experts will use an appropriate amount of hydrogen peroxide to whiten your teeth while preserving your enamel.
Other cosmetic dentistry services we offer include:
- Dental Bridges – Dental bridges are one option for replacing missing teeth.
- Dental Crowns – Sometimes, you aren’t missing a tooth, but chips and cracks affect your tooth’s appearance. A dental crown covers these imperfections.
- Dental Implants – Missing teeth can affect your smile and your ability to chew food. Dental implants fill the gap, improving your appearance and making it easier to eat.
- Dentures – Dentures are an alternative to dental implants and may be a more practical way to replace multiple missing teeth.
- Porcelain Veneers – These dental implants correct the appearance of misaligned teeth and fill spaces between your teeth.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Have a question? Check out our FAQ for more information about our services and dental health experts. Have a question that isn’t answered here? Contact us today to get the information you need.
How will you benefit from having a family dentist?
Your family dentist is part of your health care team. When you have a family dentist, you have a dental health care provider familiar with your health issues. You won’t spend time reviewing your family’s health history each visit because you’ve developed a relationship with a family dentist who knows you and knows what to look out for during your bi-annual checkups.
How often should you see your family dentist?
For optimal dental health, schedule bi-annual checkups with your dentist. Seeing your dentist every 180 days can help you avoid critical dental health issues and receive expert preventative care.
Why is dental care crucial for your overall health?
Dental health issues contribute to or cause other health problems, including heart disease, strokes, and respiratory diseases. Studies have also linked dental health problems during pregnancy to the infant’s development. Excellent dental health can reduce your chances of significant health issues or complications from other health problems, such as diabetes.
Does Absolute Dental in Minden provide pediatric dental care?
We treat patients of all ages at our Minden, NV office, including children, teens, adults, and seniors.
What are dental hygienists, and what dental care do they provide?
Dental hygienists are skilled dental health care providers who perform vital dental services, such as teeth cleanings and assessments. Dental hygienists also teach patients how to care for their teeth, update patient records, and produce X-rays. Dental hygienists are a valued part of any dental health care team because they help dental offices provide patients with exceptional care at an affordable price.
Is your Minden, NV dental office accepting new patients?
Our dentist in Minden, NV, is currently accepting new patients.
Our Minden, NV, Absolute Dental office is located at 1664 US Highway 395 N, Suite 103, near Highway 395 and Lucerne St.
Dentists at this Location
We Accept Most Insurances
No Dental Insurance? No Problem!
Learn about our Smile Saver Program which offers discounts for the dental services you need at an affordable price.
Dental Hygienists: What Dental Hygienists Do. (2022).
Hamilton, V. (2021). Do You Really Need a Dental Checkup Every 6 Months?
How Regularly Should You Get Your Teeth Cleaned? (2022).
Oral Health: A window to your overall health. (2021).