Meet the Skilled Dentists in North Las Vegas
Call (844) 8-SMILE-NOW for an appointment!
Aces Dental is now part of the Absolute Dental family!
Read more about our merger.
Table of Contents
Our family dentists at this North Las Vegas office are located on Simmons Road, just south of Craig Rd. Using Route 95 N, exit on W Carey Ave and head east. Make a left on Simmons Road and head north for about two miles. You’ll find Absolute Dental on your right side past Alexander Rd., behind Passion Medical Associates and across the street from Smith’s grocery store.
Is there a trusted dentist near me in North Las Vegas? Yes! The dental professionals at this North Las Vegas location offer all the dental services your family needs to stay on top of your oral health. Our skilled team focuses on exceptional patient care using a gentle approach and the latest dental technology.
If you’re looking for Las Vegas dentists who can get your dental health back on track, we’re ready to help! We are currently welcoming new patients and hope to serve you and your family at our North Las Vegas office.
Our general dentist, North Las Vegas team, provides essential treatments and preventative services for a healthy and vibrant smile. We offer:
- Teeth cleaning – Remove stubborn plaque buildup and harmful bacteria to prevent cavities, gum disease, and other dental issues.
- Tooth filling – Cavities create holes in your teeth that leave them vulnerable. Tooth fillings strengthen and restore the tooth with a durable composite filling material.
- Root canal – A root canal procedure can relieve pain and save your tooth if it becomes infected.
- Dental crown – A natural-looking dental crown caps weak or broken teeth to protect them and restore functionality.
- Wisdom tooth extraction – Wisdom teeth can potentially cause overcrowding, impaction, and other dental problems. We can remove them to avoid these issues.
- Sleep dentistry – Get the care you need without feeling anxious or uncomfortable with the different levels of sedation offered at Absolute Dental.
Looking for the best pediatric dentist Las Vegas has to offer? The team at Absolute Dental is known for exceptional pediatric care and for helping young patients build strong dental hygiene habits that last a lifetime. Our services include:
- Bi-annual teeth cleaning – Getting your child’s teeth cleaned every six months can keep their smile bright and cavity-free.
- Tooth filling – We treat pediatric cavities by removing the decayed part of the tooth and filling it with natural-looking composite material.
- Fluoride treatment – We apply fluoride treatments directly to the teeth to strengthen your child’s teeth enamel and protect the tooth from damage.
- Dental sealants – Because children’s teeth are prone to cavities, sealants are applied to the back molars to protect them from harmful bacteria and decay-causing plaque.
- Wisdom teeth removal – Adolescents may need to have their wisdom teeth removed to prevent dental damage or before orthodontic treatment.
You deserve to feel confident about your smile. With the Las Vegas cosmetic dentistry services we provide, you can! Get the perfect smile with these services:
- Teeth whitening – Remove years of dental stains with a professional teeth whitening treatment done right in our office.
- Porcelain veneers – Stunning dental veneers fit directly over your teeth to instantly create a radiant smile without lengthy treatments or procedures.
- Dental implants – Replace missing teeth with permanent dental implants that protect you from bone loss in the jaw and restore your smile.
- Dental bridges – A dental bridge can replace a missing tooth or teeth by filling gaps that are located between two healthy teeth.
- Dentures – If you’re missing multiple teeth, a set of partial or full dentures can restore functionality and the appearance of your smile.
As a leading provider of affordable braces, you can trust that our orthodontic treatment North Las Vegas team has the solution for your dental misalignment. Our orthodontic services include the following:
- Metal braces – Traditional metal braces are an excellent option for young patients or people with more severe misalignments.
- Clear braces – Using ceramic, tooth-colored brackets, clear braces are a more discreet option than metal braces but still deliver dramatic results.
- Invisible braces – Invisible braces are sets of clear plastic trays that can straighten minor to moderate misalignments in as little as eight weeks of treatment.
- Invisalign® – Our team offers the popular Invisalign system, which uses a series of thin plastic aligners to align crooked teeth quickly and discreetly.
Botox for TMJ Pain
At Absolute Dental, we are excited to begin offering Botox injections for our patients who suffer from TMJ (masseter muscle) pain. We currently offer treatments in our Nellis office and are excited to expand Botox treatments to our other locations as well.
Botox has long been associated with a medical tool for cosmetic enhancements. But did you know that Botox can help significantly reduce and even eliminate pain associated with TMJ disorder? Over the years, Botox has become a popular and effective tool for individuals seeking to relieve TMJ pain.
After a thorough examination of your jaw and a comprehensive understanding of your TMJ pain, our doctors will determine whether Botox injections can be an appropriate treatment plan to help you manage your pain.
Cosmetic Botox at Absolute Dental
Botulinum toxin, or “botox” for short, is a type of neurotoxin that can relax underlying muscles that control the face and jaw. When botox is injected directly into the skin, it creates a very mild paralysis effect that keeps the muscles from tensing and creating creases in the skin.
While botox doesn’t actually eliminate wrinkles, there is usually a reduction in wrinkles and other signs of aging almost immediately after the injection because the facial muscles no longer produce the typical lines they did before treatment. The result is an improved appearance of the skin that can last for months.
Absolute Dental is ready to help you prioritize your family’s oral health. Our experienced team of North Las Vegas dentists makes dental care easy and accessible with quality dental services, flexible payment options, and discounts with our SmileSaver program. We accept most dental insurance and can work with you on affordable payment plans.
Healthy Habits. (2023).
Wisdom Teeth. (2023).
Burke, D. (2022). Malocclusion of the Teeth.
Dentists at this Location
Welcome to Our Office!
What to Expect
We Accept Most Dental Insurances
No dental insurance? No Problem!
Learn about our Smile Saver Program which offers discounts for the dental services you need at an affordable price.