Dentistry Clinic in Coit Heights Reno, Nevada
Table of Contents
Our Absolute Dental Reno office in Coit Heights is conveniently located near the intersection of Sierra Highlands Dr. and Mae Anne Ave, across the street for Kohl’s Department Store.
- From downtown Reno – Take I-80 W to exit 10 towards McCarran Blvd. Keep right at the fork to continue on McCarran Blvd. Then, make a left onto Mae Anne Ave. Our dental office will be on your right.
- From the University of Nevada, Reno (UNR) – Take NV-659 to McCarran Blvd. Turn right on Mae Anne Ave., and you’ll find us on your right.
About This Reno Dentist Office
Is there a Reno dentist near me? Yes! As our newest dental office in Reno, NV, we provide all the dental services your family needs for a healthy and vibrant smile. We’ve equipped our modern office with the latest technologies and a caring team of dental professionals to treat patients of all ages.
If it’s time to get back on track with your dental care, our Coit Heights location offers everything from preventative care to oral surgery all in one place. This office features gender-neutral restrooms and staff members fluent in Spanish and Korean.
What general dentistry services do we offer?
- Teeth cleanings – A bi-annual dental cleaning will remove hard-to-reach plaque and bacteria to prevent dental issues before they start.
- Tooth fillings – Remove harmful tooth decay and strengthen the tooth with our durable amalgam or composite tooth fillings before bacteria cause infections.
- Root canal – When an infection is causing painful symptoms and irreversible damage, a root canal provides the relief and protection you need to save the tooth.
- Wisdom teeth extraction – Our skilled dentists provide wisdom teeth removal to help with overcrowding issues, painful wisdom teeth symptoms, and dental damage.
- Sleep dentistry – Our sedation dentist team understands that some patients feel anxious about dental work. That’s why we offer sedation options to help you get the care you need.
- Oral cancer screening – For patients with a higher risk for oral cancer, we provide in-office screenings to detect oral cancer as early as possible.
- Dentures – Speak with a denturist in our office to see how far dentures have come and how they can completely change the appearance and function of your smile.
What oral surgery services do we offer?
Our trained oral surgeons provide more extensive services for our dental patients right in our Coit Heights location. If you have oral surgery needs, we provide:
- Tooth extractions – If a tooth becomes infected or fractured, it may need to be removed entirely. With several sedation options available and skilled oral surgeons ready to help, we perform tooth extraction right in our office.
- Emergency repairs – After a dental emergency, we provide surgical services that repair damage and prevent further issues, including tooth extractions or replacing a knocked-out tooth.
What emergency services do we offer?
Dental emergencies can happen to anyone at any time. Fortunately, our emergency dentist Reno team can handle most immediate dental care needs. We can help with:
- Cracked or broken teeth – Trauma to the mouth can cause a tooth to chip, fracture, or break. We have the experience and skill to repair this damage right away.
- Loose teeth – If a tooth becomes loose, do not try to detach it. We may be able to save the tooth and secure it back in its socket.
- Knocked-out or detached teeth – When a tooth is knocked out completely, see our dentists right away. If you put your tooth in milk or water to preserve it, we may be able to reattach it.
- Broken fillings and crowns – A broken filling or crown will expose your tooth to bacteria and nerve damage. We will prioritize these dental repairs to get you back on track.
- Broken orthodontic equipment – When braces break, it can create choking hazards, risks of cuts or irritation, and prolonged orthodontic treatment. See us right away to get your braces fixed the same day.
- Severe dental pain – Severe tooth pain can signify a serious problem. Our dentists will provide pain relief, diagnose the cause, and create an immediate treatment plan.
What cosmetic dentistry services do we offer?
In addition to ensuring your teeth are healthy, we can also help you get the bright, radiant smile you’ve always wanted with these cosmetic dentistry services:
- Teeth whitening – Our professional in-house teeth whitening treatments can improve your smile by several shades after just one visit.
- Porcelain veneers – Perfect your smile with porcelain veneers that sit on top of your natural tooth to improve your smile’s appearance, alignment, and brightness.
- Dental implants – For a more permanent solution for missing teeth, durable dental implants look natural, function like your own tooth, and prevent issues like bone loss.
- Dental crowns – Our dental crowns Reno team will cap damaged teeth to protect them while matching the shape and shade of your natural teeth.
- Dental bridges – If you have multiple missing teeth in a row, a dental bridge can be the perfect choice to restore your smile without extensive oral surgery.
- Orthodontics – Need help with dental misalignments? We have several orthodontic options to straighten your teeth.
What orthodontic services do we offer?
Whether you need a discreet way to straighten your teeth or you’re looking for affordable braces for your kids, Absolute Dental has you covered. We provide:
- Metal braces – For more severe misalignments, metal braces are an excellent option that delivers results. We also offer colored bands to personalize your braces!
- Ceramic braces – Ceramic braces have clear, tooth-colored brackets that let your smile shine — even with braces.
- Invisible braces – For moderate to mild misalignments, invisible braces are clear plastic trays that discreetly correct crooked teeth.
- Invisalign® – Absolute Dental proudly offers Invisalign® as an orthodontic option for patients looking to straighten their teeth without obvious orthodontic equipment.
Quality Dental Care in Reno, NV You Can Afford
If you need the best dentists Reno has to offer, our Coit Heights location provides a diverse range of high-quality dental services. We’re here to make dental care accessible and affordable for our patients. Contact our office today to learn more about our services, special discounts, the Smile Saver program, and payment options.
We Accept Most Dental Insurances
No dental insurance? No Problem!
Learn about our Smile Saver Program which offers discounts for the dental services you need at an affordable price.